Red Dress - Finally Done!


It is finally done, complete and sits nicely.
I took off the gold band, the shirring, and a large portion of the back.
I added in a couple of darts (which also make the skirt fall nicer also) in the back, and a zip.
At the front, due to the gaping I added some beading to hopefully detract from the low cut neck line. The beads are attached by a couple of loops of tigerwire over some small buttons on the inside of the dress.
I am yet to try it on with the beads but I am sure it will sit nice still.
It needs a quick iron (and a damp cloth on a couple of spots) and it is officially done! Finally!!!

Comments

Oooh that's very pretty.

Oooh that's very pretty.

Syndicate content